Animal Medical Center South
Mervin and Barbara Mardian
11522 Eagle Butte Rd. Cypress County, AB, CANADA T1B 0L2
Whispering Hills Miniature Horse Farm sincerely appreciates your interest in our horses.
International inquires are welcome.
- Cash, Cashier Checks (USA), and or Bank Draft (Canada) payable in US Funds.
- Please make Cashier Checks and or Bank Drafts payable to Mervin or Barbara Mardian
- Mailing address | 11522 Eagle Butte Road - Cypress County, Alberta CANADA T1B 0L2
- Prices and availability are subject to change. Prices advertised on this website can be changed at any time without notice. Horses may be added or removed from Sales List at any time without notice.
- Whispering Hills Miniature Horse Farm reserves the right to refuse any sale if it's not in the best interest of the horse.
- Shipping fees and arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer. However, we can recommend reliable Transport companies who are accustomed to transporting miniatures within Canada and the U.S or Internationally.
- A pre-purchase exam with our veterinarian is offered at Buyer's expense. Any health certificates, tests for shipping purposes, or additional veterinary work will be done so at Buyer's expense. Seeing horses in person is encouraged.
- A Contract of Sale will be provided with specific terms of sale listed upon on it. Both Seller and Buyer will retain a signed copy. All registration papers and transfers of ownership will be held until horse is paid for in full.
- Any horse that is NOT paid in-full within 15 days will be relisted for sale. Horse that have been considered sold with payment pending, will be listed as 'Sale Pending".
- No sale horse will be allowed to leave the seller's property until payment is made in FULL.
- Horses are sold with NO guarantees, unless otherwise stated in the sales contract. All sales are FINAL.
- Effort has been made to assure correctness of each horses listed on the website. However, Whispering Hills Sales Agent will not assume responsibility for errors or omissions.
- Buyer agrees to hold Whispering Hills Miniature Horse Farm and their Sales Agent, harmless from all losses, costs and expense, having to do with or rising from illness, injury, or death of any animal offered or purchased, and any loss or damage to property and injury to persons, including death, caused by buyer, buyers agents, representatives, or employees, or by the animal, following buyers purchase of an animal.
FARM LOCATION FOR SHIPPING:
11522 Eagle Butte Road
Cypress County, Alberta T1B 0L2
Whispering Hills Miniature Horse Farm located in Southern Alberta, Canada, 5 miles east of Medicine Hat, just 90 miles north of Havre, Montana.
Terms & Conditions April 17, 2019
For more information on any of our horses listed for sale